Become a Business RadioX ® Studio Partner
in Dayton, OH
Business RadioX ® Bizographics
- Business RadioX ® is usually the #1 or #2 Google organic search result for “Business Radio” in the markets we serve (goes back and forth between us and Bloomberg depending on Guests each week).
- As of December 11, 2019 our Global Alexa Rank is 46,199. (It’s like golf — the lower, the better.) This ranks us in the top half-percent (0.5%) of all websites on the Internet — and higher than most TV and radio stations in your local market. You can see your own Alexa Ranking and rankings for other media platforms at Alexa.com.
- We’ve captured over 36,000 inspiring and informative interviews with Executives, Entrepreneurs, and Community Leaders — sharing their experience and insight on virtually every business topic from any industry you can imagine.
Dayton Market Overview
As the seat for Montgomery County, Dayton is the sixth-largest city in Ohio. Long known for it’s connection to aviation, Dayton is home to the National Museum of the United States Air Force. It’s also known as the birthplace of Orville Wright. Both the entrepreneur John Patterson and the poet Paul Laurence Dunbar hail from Dayton.
The economy is Dayton is based in industries like manufacturing, aerospace research and development, human sciences and healthcare, and information technology. Insurance and the legal field have also made major contributions to the local economy in recent decades.
Key Facts About Dayton, OH
1% Growth | 2019 estimate
Businesses Located In Dayton
Median Family Income
Job growth in Dayton over the next decade is projected to be 27.6%, which is lower than the US average of 33.5%.
There’s a need for something like the Business RadioX ® platform in Dayton. Contact us today about opportunities to participate in our Business RadioX ® Studio Partner program. It could be the smartest move that you ever make.
Whether you want to become an indispensable resource for your local business community or simply have a greater impact with your current work, becoming a Business RadioX ® Studio Partner will get you where you want to go.
- You Grow Your Business
- You Build Relationships
- You Serve Your Community
Take Back Control Of Your Business Growth
And Own Your Backyard!
your own media business
- No Contracts, Cancel Anytime
- No Royalties
- Set Your Own Fee Structure
- Keep The Money You Earn
- Grow Your Business
- Build Relationships
- Serve Your Community
backed by the network
- Your Own Business RadioX Website
- Your Own Business RadioX Channel
- 7 Revenue Streams
- Unlimited Technical Support
- Personal Mentoring
- Extensive On Demand Catalog(Over 36,000 Interviews)
- Proven Business Model
- Global Distribution
- BRX ® Apparel & Branding
- Expansion Incentives(multiple studios)
perfectly suited for
- Coaches / Consultants
- Franchisors / Franchisees
- Retired Executives
Phoenix Business RadioX®
For over 20 years, Karen Nowicki has been helping organizations and the people who lead them drive their business strategies more effectively and as a result her clients are happier, healthier and more successful.
As studio partner for Business RadioX ® and host of the Phoenix Business Radio show, Nowicki has the pleasure of working with the most innovative, passionate and driven people who make a difference in their community and are willing to help others do the same.
She is also a published author, accomplished speaker, and trusted advisor to business owners, senior executives and educational leaders.
Gwinnett Business RadioX®
Studio owner, longtime Gwinnett County resident, and veteran broadcaster Mike Sammond has been interviewing local business leaders on Business RadioX since 2013, serving as a host or co-host on several shows from the Gwinnett studio.
Mike is a former sports anchor at CNN Headline News and Sports Director at WRBL-TV (Columbus, GA). He has served as a talk show host on Atlanta SportsRadio 92.9 The Game, and is a longtime play-by-play announcer calling high school, college and professional sports including games for the Atlanta Braves, Gwinnett Braves, Southeastern Conference, and the Arena Football League.
He has also broadcast for the Olympic News Channel in Vancouver (2010), London (2012), Rio (2016), and Singapore (2010 Youth Olympics).
North Fulton Business RadioX ®
Because pricing is the fastest way to change the profitability of a business, John advises business owners on how to change their pricing and make more money. His clients include attorneys, CPAs, consultants, technology companies, and retail store owners.
John is extremely active in the North Fulton community. He is on the board of the Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce (GNFCC), and serves in a variety of capacities there, including Chairman’s Circle, member of the Finance Committee, and co-chair of the Awards Committee. John was named the 2018 Harry Rucker Jr. Volunteer of the Year by GNFCC.
If you'd like to discover more then let's talk it through . . .